Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has 52 specialties under one roof with the major specialities being anaesthesia, cardiology, cardiac surgery, cancer, paediatrics, critical care, emergency care, fetal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology, obstetrics & gynaecology, interventional radiology, IVF, liver and kidney transplant, nuclear medicine, nephrology, neurosciences, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, otolaryngology (ENT), paediatrics, pediatric surgery, psychiatry and clinical psychology, plastic & reconstructive surgery, respiratory & sleep medicine, rheumatology, spine surgery, urology and andrology and vascular and endovascular surgery
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is a flagship hospital of the Apollo Hospitals Group that epitomises the clinical excellence that the Apollo Group stands for. Clinical excellence aims at the best clinical outcomes for patients. Achieving the best clinical outcomes for the most complex diseases requires the best staff supported by latest technology and standardized processes..
We engage the best consultants through a rigorous credentialing and privileging process who are supported by the best healthcare staff. Regular training programs, conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keep the staff abreast with the latest developments in their fields.
It has the latest and Best-in-Class medical technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner to provide world-class care
That Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals became the first hospital in India to be JCI accredited in 2005 stands testimony to our standardized processes. We also became the first hospital to be reaccredited in 2008 and 2011. It has NABL accredited clinical laboratories and a state of the art blood bank.
Few of the Salient features are:
• 52 Specialties under one roof
• First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant program in the country,
• Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
• NABL accredited clinical laboratories,
• Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery),
• Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
• One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
• Apollo Cancer Institute is a Comprehensive Cancer care centre with management of cancers as a multi-speciality concerted approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX and HDR-Brachytherapy
• 6 bed dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices
• Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care
In 2014, the hospital got JCI re-accredited consecutively the fourth time making it the first hospital to do so in the Country. Without doubt the hospital has been an industry leader in Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety. Currently has the International Patient Safety Goals implemented and has an in-house developed protocol to optimize patient safety known as CAPS scoring. The hospital also monitors its outcomes and various clinical parameters through ACE@25 (Apollo Clinical Excellence) to stay abreast and above the World’s Best Medical Institutions..