Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Treatment & Services
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is given for various indications on basis of standardized protocols.
- We have Transcutaneous Oximeter guiding the hyperbaricist in treating a patient by providing an evidence-based element of decision making.
- To determine if wound healing is complicated by hypoxia.
- To determine if wound hypoxia is reversible.
- To determine if the patient is responding to hyperbaric oxygen and if the patient has reached a therapeutic endpoint.