Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI). It is one of the best multi-speciality tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds in India and the most sought after destination in SAARC region for healthcare delivery.
A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet. Currently the hospital has 695 beds with a capacity to expand to 1000 beds. Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its Patients First and strived to deliver not World Class but World’s Best Care to its Patients since its inception in 1996.
Few of the Salient Aspects of this Flagship Institution of Apollo Hospitals:
- 52 Specialties under one roof
- First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant program in the country,
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories,
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery),
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
- Apollo Cancer Institute is a Comprehensive Cancer care centre with management of cancers as a multi-speciality concerted approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinac iX and HDR-Brachytherapy
- 6 bed dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices
- Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care.
In 2011, the hospital got JCI re-accredited consecutively the third time making it the first hospital to do so in the Country. Without doubt the hospital has been an industry leader in Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety. Currently has the International Patient Safety Goals implemented and has an in-house developed protocol to optimize patient safety known as CAPS scoring. The hospital also monitors its outcomes and various clinical parameters through ACE@25 (Apollo Clinical Excellence) to stay abreast and above the World’s Best Medical Institutions.